Title and statement of responsibility area
Manitou Beach and Regina, Saskatchewan
General material designation
- Graphic material
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
ca. 1922; ca. 1992-1993 (Creation)
Physical description area
2 photographs : prints, col.
3 photographs : postcards, b&w, col.
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Alex Gedo donated these records to the Provincial Archives of Saskatchewan in one accession in 2017: 2017-192.
Scope and content
(1) Exterior view of the Capitol Theatre, on the corner of 12th Avenue and Scarth Street in Regina. Image taken by Alex Gedo. [1992 or before].
2) View of salty foam on Manitou Beach, at Manitou Lake, July 1993. Image taken by Alex Gedo.
3) Postcard of Rainbow Danceland, at Manitou Beach, published by Color Productions, Regina, Saskatchewan. [ca. 1993]
4) Postcard of Manitou Springs Mineral Spa at Manitou Beach with view of men and women soaking in the water. Postcard published by Color Productions, Regina, Saskatchewan. Photograph taken by Jean Sproule. [ca. 1993].
5) Postcard of White's Swimming Pool, Manitou Beach, Watrous, Saskatchewan ca. 1922. Postcard is no. 6 in a series published by Photogelatine Engraving Co. Limited, Ottawa, Ontario.
Records are in good physical condition.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Records are open for research use.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Use, publication and/or reproduction of records are subject to the terms and conditions of the Copyright Act. Please consult reference archivist for assistance.
Standard number area
Name access points
Description record identifier
Rules or conventions
Level of detail
Language of description
Script of description