Print preview Close

Showing 8 results

Archival description
Lebret - Schools
Print preview View:

5 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Centennial of Sacred Heart Parish, 1867-1967

History of Sacred Heart Parish, located at Lebret, Saskatchewan, published in 1967 to commemorate the Catholic parish's centennial. Includes histories of the Qu'Appelle Indian School, Lebret Public School and St. Gabriel's Convent, Sacred Heart Scholasticate and area missions.

The Fort Qu'Appelle Photo Album

Pictoral history of Fort Qu'Appelle, Saskatchewan and the Qu'Appelle Valley from the 1880s to 1955. Compiled by a Book Committee with photographs from various individuals, the Saskatchewan Archives, the Saskatchewan Anti-Tuberculosis League and Fort Qu'Appelle Museum.