Imprimir vista previa Cerrar

Mostrando 275 resultados

Descripción archivística
Sólo las descripciones de nivel superior Description - Views
Imprimir vista previa Ver :

51 resultados con objetos digitales Muestra los resultados con objetos digitales

Norway Road, looking north.

  • R-B96
  • Unidad documental simple
  • ca. 1912-

Item is an image showing Norway Road in Canora, looking north.

A typical Russian farm

  • R-B9830
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1922

Item is an image showing a typical Russian farm, man and woman with three children in front of a small house with fence; house located at NE 28 Tp. 45-9-3, about 17.8 km (11 miles) east of Alticane, Saskatchewan.

Rinfret, C.

Stately brick home on corner of 1st Avenue and 20th Street East

  • R-B4258
  • Unidad documental simple
  • 1947

Item is an image showing the home, commonly known as the Keyhole Castle located at the corner of 1st Avenue and 20th Street East in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan.

Keyhole Castle was built between 1911 to 1913 by Prince Albert businessman Samuel McLeod. McLeod commissioned Erich W. Wojahn from Stillwater, Minnesota to design the home. The home included a library, sun room and gallery, servant’s room, and a small ballroom set under a steeply pitched roof of the third floor. The building includes materials such as exotic hardwoods, inlays and marbles in the furnishings, gold leaf detailing in the dining room, bevelled and stained glass, and custom-made door and window hardware throughout. McLeod lived in the house until his death in early 1929, and his second wife Mrs. Winnifred McLeod (nee Biggar) continued to live in Keyhole Castle until 1943. Named as a national historic site in 1975, the building operates as a bed and breakfast.

Resultados 1 a 10 de 275