North-West Territorial Buildings, Cairn at Fort Livingstone, Springside School, parades in Yorkton and Regina, etc.
- GM-PH-5116 (1)-(28)
Records are reproduced images from a collection of negatives accumulated by Lee Buckmaster of Bethune, Saskatchewan. Included are: (1) to (4) the North-West Territories Administration Building, Indian Office and North-West Territories Council Building, located on Dewdney Avenue, Regina; (5) Regina's first railway station depot, constructed in 1882; (6) Canadian Pacific Railway staff at Regina, 1886; (7) Dr. Cotton and John Kerr, along with a dog, and a horse and carriage; (8) Wascana Lake with the Saskatchewan Legislative Building in the distance; (9) large group of people gathered at Wascana Park, May 24, 1896; (10) Hudson's Bay Company post, also known as the "old Fort office", at Fort Qu'Appelle; (11) ethnic Germans from the Banat region of Austria-Hungary gathered at the Zichydorf Colony southeast of Regina, ca. 1904; (12) assortment of large stones on a clearing of land; (13) to (14) group of students standing in front of an unidentified one-room school house; (15) unidentified building, similar to a park office, surrounded by trees; (16) to (17) cairn at Fort Livingstone commemorating the first government and session of the North-West Council (1876 and 1877); (18) to (19) school building for Springside S.D. No. 1148 at Springside, Saskatchewan; (20) to (22) parade proceeding on Broadway Avenue, Yorkton; (23) to (24) parade proceeding from Albert Street on to 11th Avenue, Regina; (25) to (27) herd of elk on a farm; (28) group of men working on an artesian well.