(1) Members of Mini Express from Saskatchewan Express entertain as guests arrive. Lynda Haverstock is seated in the audience.
(2) Dr. Lynda Haverstock welcomes guests to a Celebration of Thanksgiving.
(3) Children's Hospital Campaign Co-Chair Jim Yuel shares information about the new children's hospital. Lynda Haverstock and Don Black stand in background.
(4) Children's Hospital Campaign Co-Chair Don Black shares a Capital Campaign message. Co-Chair Jim Yuel stands in background.
(5) MLA Joceline Schriemer brings greetings on behalf of the Government of Saskatchewan.
(6) Saskatoon Health Region CEO Maura Davies reinforces the need for a provincial children's hospital.
(7) Children's Hospital Campaign Honourary Co-Chair Brett Wilson shares a message on behalf of himself and Catriona Le May Doan.
(8) Brynn Boback-Lane, CEO of the Children's Hospital Foundation of Saskatchewan, invites Leslie and Irene Dubé to the stage.
(9) In front of a room full of friends, Leslie and Irene Dubé share their reason for giving to the provincial children's hospital.
(10) Leslie and Irene Dubé announce their gift - the largest individual gift made to a pediatric hospital in Western Canada.
(12) Leslie and Irene Dubé sign the $6,500,000 cheque for the new provincial children's hospital.
(13) a standing ovation for this most generous gift.
(14) Leslie and Irene Dubé respond to the media.
(15) The celebration continues with friends and supporters of the Children's Hospital Foundation of Saskatchewan.
(16) David Dubé and Brett Wilson, Children's Hospital Campaign Honourary Co-Chair.
(17) Bryan Richards, CHF Board Chair, Irene and Leslie Dubé, Brynn Boback-Lane, CEO of the Children's Hospital Foundation of Saskatchewan.
(18) On behalf of the Children's Foundation of Saskatchewan and the children and families we serve, Thank You for Sharing!