Catholic Church - History

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Catholic Church - History

Equivalent terms

Catholic Church - History

Associated terms

Catholic Church - History

9 Archival description results for Catholic Church - History

9 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Historical Sketch of St. Peter's Parish and the Founding Colonies of Rastadt, Katharinental and Speyer

Publication in German language entitled, Geschichtlicher Abriss über die St. Peters-Pfarrei und Anglegung der Kolonien Rastadt, Katherinental und Speyer, by Father H. Metzger, published in 1930.

A translation of the 1930 Metzger publication, entitled, Historical Sketch of St. Peter's Parish and the Founding of the Colonies of Rastadt, Katharinental and Speyer, translated by A. Becker and Sister Bernadine Kletzel. Published as the Saskatchewan Genealogical Bulletin, Volume 5, No. 4, Fall 1974.

Il était une fois

  • MI-13450
  • Item
  • 2000

Item is a VHS copy of segments from the television documentary series Il était une fois (translated Once Upon a Time) produced by Lynne Ouellet for Radio-Canada Saskatchewan between 1999 and 2000. The segments consist of historical sketches of Francophone Catholic church buildings, parishes, convents and cemeteries throughout Saskatchewan, namely: Église Gravelbourg (Our Lady of Assumption Co-Cathedral); Église Saint Denis; Église Bellevue (St. Isidore); Église Ferland (St. Jean Baptiste); Église (couvent) Val Marie' Église (cimetière) Willow Bunch (St. Victor Catholic Cemetery); Église Saskatoon (Sts-Martyrs-Canadiens); Église Regina (St. Jean Baptiste); and Église Delmas (St. Jean Baptiste de la Salle).

Publications re: St. Andrew's district

Photocopy of publication authored by James N. MacKinnon in 1921 entitled, A Short History of the Pioneer Scotch Settlers of St. Andrew's, Sask. Includes profiles of the first families of Scottish settlers to the St. Andrew's district south of Wapella, Saskatchewan. (30 p.)

Pamphlet published in 1976 to commemmorate the 75th anniversary of St. Andrew's Roman Catholic Church, located in the Wapella district. Includes a short historical sketch of the establishment of the church, and a listing of surviving parishoners of 1901. Published by Moosomin World-Spectator Print.

St. Thomas More College publications, programme

Catalogues pertaining to the Canadian Catholic Church History Collection held by St. Thomas More College at the University of Saskatchewan. Includes catalogues No. 1 (published in 1971) and No. 2 (1971);

Programme for a seminar entitled, Héritage et Avenir des Francophones de l'Ouest, hosted by Unité de Recherches pour les Etudes Canadiennes-française, St. Thomas More College, University of Sasakatchewan, October 18-19, 1985.