Arms of Saskatchewan

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Arms of Saskatchewan

Equivalent terms

Arms of Saskatchewan

Associated terms

Arms of Saskatchewan

3 Archival description results for Arms of Saskatchewan

3 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Booklet, menus and place cards displaying Saskatchewan Coat of Arms

Menu (French language) and place card used at a dinner for Her Excellency, the Governor General, at Government House in Regina, Saskatchewan on September 16, 1986. Menu (French language) and place card for the Association of Parliamentary Librarians in Canada dinner on October 16, 1986 at Government House; and a descriptive booklet (in gold and yellow) regarding the Saskatchewan Coat of Arms issued by Information Services, Government of Saskatchewan.

Plaque on cairn erected beside the Llewelyn Bethel United Church (built 1910), near Bangor

  • S-E101
  • Item
  • 1972

Item is an image showing the plaque on a cairn erected beside the Llewelyn Bethel United Church in the Llewelyn colony of Welsh immigrants located near Bangor, Saskatchewan. The plaque claims that the church was built in 1910, and that the cairn was erected by members of the Church and the J. Evans Memorial Fund Committee in co-operation with the Department of Natural Resources in 1971. It also indicates that the cairn was placed in honour of the Welsh pioneers from Patagonia and Wales who settled in the area in the early 1900s. The plaque depicts the Saskatchewan coat of arms in the middle of the top edge with a tiger lily blossom on each side and shows a single wheat stalk on each side that run the length of the plaque.