Affichage de 152 résultats

Notice d'autorité
Collectivité

Back to the Farm Research Foundation

  • Collectivité
  • 1973-

The Back to the Farm Research Foundation (BFRF) was created in 1973, with the sponsorship of the National Farmers Union, its goals were to encourage organic farming, to lobby government to create new policies that support chemical-free agriculture, and to conduct research and share information. Elmer Laird was instrumental in creating this organization, and was its first president. In 2001 Laird retired as a farmer and donated the use of his land (640 acres) to the BFRF whereupon it was established as an organic research and demonstration farm, the first of its kind in Canada. Research plots were planted for the purpose of demonstrating the benefits of farming without pesticides, and other aspects of organic farming. The Foundation also offers, without charge, consultations and advise on all aspects of organic agriculture.

ZGA Architects and Planners, Chartered

  • Collectivité
  • 1976-

Company was founded in 1973 by Thomas Zabala and Alan Gitzow; in 1976 they were joined by Arthur Albanese thus forming ZGA. In 2001 Michael Simmonds and Steven Turney became partners in the firm. Founding partners Alan Giltzow, Arthur Albanese, and Thomas Zabala retired from active practice in 2002, 2010, and 2012 respectively.

BLM Architects Ltd.

  • Collectivité
  • 1976-1996

BLM Architects Ltd. developed out of the partnership of H. K. (Ken) Black (1912-1993), Harry Larson (1923-1969), and Ken McMillan (1927-2009) that was known as Black, Larson, McMillan & Partners until H. K. Black retired in 1976. BLM merged in 1996 with Ellard Croft [possibly subsequently known as McMillan, Lerhrer, Ellard, Croft Architects]; staff included Grant Ross Cumbers (1919-2008).

Anglican Church of Canada. Diocese of Qu'Appelle

  • Collectivité
  • 1887-

The Anglican Diocese of Assiniboia was founded 1883 as part of the ecclesiastical province of Rupert's Land; changed name 1887 to Diocese of Qu'Appelle; official French name adopted August 1977.

Résultats 1 à 10 sur 152